Meryl Streep Joins “The Giver”
- Meryl Streep is joining “The Giver” — she’ll play the chief elder in the Lois Lowry young adult novel that’s finally headed to the big screen. Her Meryl-ness will star opposite Jeff Bridges as the Giver. [Deadline Hollywood]
- Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move!” campaign to encourage exercise will release a hip hop album with 19 songs about public health themes from artists like Doug E. Fresh and Run DMC. What, no “Be Healthy” by Dead Prez? [Huffington Post]
- “The Lizzie Bennet Diaries” has been so successful as a web series that Emma, by Jane Austen, will be spun off into a web series, too. “Emma Approved” will start airing in the fall. [The Mary Sue]
- Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster has filed for primary custody of her two sons following an accident yesterday when their five-year-old got his arm trapped in a pool drain. Foster’s custody petition claims that her R&B singer ex is allowing unfit caregivers to watch their kids. [US Weekly]
- LOVE HER: Beyoncé biked three-and-a-half miles from Manhattan to Brooklyn for her concert on Monday night. [Instagram via Page Six]
- Chelsea Handler found out her maternal grandfather fought for the Nazis during World War II in an upcoming episode of TLC’s celebrity genealogy show, “Who Do You Think You Are.” [Daily Mail UK]
- Sharon Osbourne reportedly had Kelly Osbourne put into a padded cell during one of her stints in rehab. [ABC News]
- President George W. Bush underwent a successful heart surgery for a blocked artery this week. [Politico]
- Everyone pees in the pool, according to pool peer Michael Phelps. [TMZ]
- Check out this “no trespassing” sign posted outside of Taylor Swift’s $17 million Rhode Island mansion. Perfect! [Life & Style]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.