Drake Calls Amanda Bynes’ Comments About Him “Weird And Disturbing”
- So, what does Drake have to say about that whole request to “murder” Amanda Bynes’ vagina? He opened up about this pressing matter to XXL. [Celebuzz]
- Bruce Willis and Sylvester Stallone are feuding on Twitter, making this the lamest sentence I have ever typed. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Oh hell yes: Channing Tatum will star in a sequel to “21 Jump Street,” creatively titled “22 Jump Street.” Stupid name aside, that shit was funny. More please! [Socialite Life]
- Oooh, Meryl Streep is in talks to star in the movie adaptation of “The Giver,” based on Lois Lowry’s book. Sweet. [The Mary Sue]
- Mark Wahlberg, of all people, is telling Justin Bieber to pull up his pants. [Popbytes]
- Uh, Amanda Seyfried — star of the upcoming film “Lovelace” — told GQ she saw her first pornographic film at age six. There’s gotta be a story there… [The Blemish]
- Makeup brand Illamasqua’s new app lets you put crazy ass eyelashes on everything. [The Gloss]
- Sure, sharks are scary enough to get their own dedicated week. But these other members of the Animal Kingdom are even more frightening. [College Candy]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.