Former Model LIV Denies Cheating With Jay Z
- Former Ford model and rapper LIV (pronounced “live”) has denied rumors that she and Jay Z ever had a fling, saying he asked for her number a couple of times but they’ve never hooked up. “I wasn’t going to disrespect B like that,” LIV told RadarOnline. (Also, Solange will stare down anyone who is talking to her sister’s man, because she is awesome.) [Radar Online]
- Usher’s five-year-old son, Usher Raymond V, has been hospitalized in the ICU after getting his arm stuck inside a pool drain. Usher V is his eldest son with ex-wife Tameka Foster, who last summer lost her 11-year-old son Kile (with another father) in another water-related accident. [People, US Weekly]
- Miley Cyrus has announced that her upcoming album will be called Bangerz, which makes me think of that Goldie Hawn movie, “The Banger Sisters,” and makes Amelia think of the British dish “bangers and mash.” Oh, plus a song featuring Britney Spears has allegedly leaked online. [E! Online]
- Is this the official version of Beyoncé’s song “Grown Woman”? [Popdust]
- “Downton Abbey” will be back on PBS on Sunday, January 5 … a loooong time from now. [WSJ]
- The company that owns the infamous porno “Deep Throat” is trying to block the release of “Lovelace,” a new film starring Amanda Seyfried as the adult actress Linda Lovelace, for allegedly using XXX clips without permission. [TMZ]
- Oprah said she tried to reach out to Paula Deen right as the latter’s racism scandal erupted, but eventually O “decided to stay out of it as I saw it blowing up. … For me, it all just felt kind of sad.” [Yahoo]
- The trailer for “Diana” starring Naomi Watts is finally out. It looks … sad. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Important flowchart! Which Ryan Gosling character are you? [BuzzFeed]
- One woman walked around topless in New York City and lived to tell about it. [Refinery29]
- Donald Glover from “Community” will star in a comedy pilot called “Atlanta” about the Atlanta music scene, which will run on FX. [TVLine]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.