Desiree Hartsock From “The Bachelorette” Gets Engaged To Chris!
- “The Bachelorette” ended on a womp-womp note last night: after Brooks ran out in the second-to-last episode, Desiree accepted a marriage proposal from Chris Siegfried. “I feel like I was blindsided by my feelings for Brooks, that I couldn’t see that the one thing I always needed was right in front of me,” she told him. Puh-lease. [US Weekly]
- Justin Bieber’s bodyguards caused drama at a nightclub in the Hamptons. [NYDN]
- Chris Brown spent 45 minutes in an L.A. jail yesterday regarding a hit-and-run back in May. That’ll teach him … [TMZ]
- So Lindsay Lohan’s guest hosting gig on “Chelsea Lately” didn’t go that horribly … [Crushable]
- Are “lady bros” a thing? I don’t think I even want to know. [Slate]
- 14 things Shonda Rhimes and the cast of “Scandal” want us to know about season three. [Madame Noire]
- Barbie is going to Mars. In a pink spacesuit, of course. [BetaBeat]
- Adventures in underbutt! [xoJane]
- Supermodel Cara Delevingne is headed to the big screen for a role in a British film, “Kids In Love.” [Telegraph UK]
- There are corpse fetish magazines and porn star/”Teen Mom” Farrah Abraham “modeled” for one. [Radar Online]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.