Raven-Symone Comes Out On Twitter
- Raven-Symoné seeming came out publicly on Twitter today, tweeting, “I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you!” She also retweeted a follower who wrote. “She been out, momma just didn’t have time for bullshit.” Raven’s a little late to the party on that one, but whatevs. The actress is reportedly dating former “America’s Next Top Model” contestant AzMarie Livingston. [US Weekly]
- Ellen DeGeneres will be this year’s Academy Awards host. Certain to be 99.9 percent less offensive than Seth MacFarlane! [Twitter]
- Kathy Bates will play a serial killer and Angela Bassett will play a voodoo priestess on “American Horror Story: Coven.” [Zap2It]
- How much caffeine is actually in your coffee, from McDonald’s to Dunkin’ to Starbucks. [Thrillist]
- James Franco is getting roasted over Labor Day and the whole shitshow will be hosted by his pal Seth Rogen. [Comedy Central]
- Kanye West remixed the trailer for “The Canyons,” for some reason. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Seven signs it’s more than just cold feet. [xoJane]
- Pippa Middleton’s new Vanity Fair column is about cricket, and she refers to herself as “a former member of the cricket WAGs (wives and girlfriends of players).” [Vanity Fair]
- YA author John Green on adapting The Fault In Our Stars for the big screen. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Scariness: NASA visualizes 130 years of climate change in 30 seconds. [Fast Company]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.