Megan Fox Is Pregnant!
- Megan Fox is pregnant again! Another baby is on the way for the “Transformers” actress and her husband Brian Austin Green. She gave birth to the couple’s first child together, a son named Noah, back in September. [People]
- A judge denied Amanda Bynes release from psychiatric hold yesterday. The actress was initially placed in a psychiatric facility late last month, which was then extended to a two week-long stay. Her parents are currently pursuing conservatorship. [MTV News]
- Model and singer Karen Elson filed a restraining order against her estranged husband Jack White, stating she fears for her safety and the safety of their two children. [AP]
- Rolling Stone‘s Bostom bomber cover doubled the magazine’s newsstand sales. [US News & World Reports]
- Cory Monteith’s mom Ann McGregor has broken her silence, thanking his fans over Twitter for their support following her son’s death on July 13. [Huffington Post]
- “The Bachelorette” host Chris Harrison admitted to feeling “a little protective” over the “Bachelorettes,” even if it is “sexist” not to feel that way about the “Bachelors.” [Wetpaint]
- A Freudian analysis of sexting. [Salon]
- Is Kim Kardashian the “overlooked face of feminism”? Um. Really don’t think so. [Feminspire]
- Boy bands and sexism: can we stop hating teenage girls? [Jezebel]
- Whoopsies: the BBC showed a clip of video that included an image of Prince William with a penis drawn on his head. [The Daily Beast]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
[Photo via Splash News]