Lululemon Says Larger Sizes Aren’t Part Of Their “Formula”
- …. whatever that means? I guess people who want to wear cute workout clothes but need to wear larger sizes are going to shop elsewhere. [Huffington Post]
- On social media, sexual assault, and Steubenville. [The New Yorker]
- On sexist attacks against Janet Yellen. [The Atlantic]
- Black female atheists on being part of the secular movement. [Madame Noire]
- Oh, look, another offensive Axe body spray commercial! [Bustle]
- On Dead Girlfriends’ song “On Fraternity” and male feminism in pop music. [SPIN]
- Female critics helped make The New York Review Of Books great — and it needs to start publishing them again. [Flavorwire]
- Activist B.Cole on embracing her boihood. [Ebony]
- On the six most sexist moments in GQ’s One Direction cover story. [Popdust]
- Want to follow some more feminists on Twitter? Here’s a great list of 10 feminists to follow, including our very own Mommie Dearest columnist Avital Norman Nathman. [Bustle]
- The United States will start processing applications equally for married same-sex couples in which one partner is American and the other is from a different country of origin. [Guardian UK]
- On teaching new mothers living with HIV about the importance of breastfeeding. [Impatient Optimists]
- “The Hour” actress Romola Garai has spoken out in favor of lad mags in the UK covering up their provocative covers. [Guardian UK]
- On a time in history when secretaries were considered “the office wife.” [BBC]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.