“Glee” Cast To Film Episode, PSA Addressing Cory Monteith’s Death
- “Glee” will handle the death of Cory Monteith by writing his character Finn Hudson out of the show in the third episode by addressing Monteith’s passing from drug overdose. According to a Fox executive, “That episode will deal directly with the incidents surrounding his death and drug addiction … Ryan Murphy is going to film PSAs with the cast, as cast members, as friends of his, [and] they’re going to speak directly to the audience.” [Huffington Post]
- Travyon Martin’s black hoodie may hang on display in Washington, D.C.’s new African-American history museum. [Madame Noire]
- Keith Urban is headed back to the judge’s chair on “American Idol” and Jennifer Lopez is in talks to return, too. [US Weekly]
- Love that song from “Orange Is The New Black”? Regina Spektor explains how she wrote it. [BuzzFeed]
- Prep author Curtis Sittenfield talks about her new book, Sisterland, which is about psychic sisters. [The Rumpus]
- A handy-dandy guide to “Princesses: Long Island” filming locations. [Jaunted]
- Actress Eileen Brennan, who played the captain in the Goldie Hawn ’80s flick “Private Benjamin,” has died. [New York Times]
- Smurf perfume?!?! Smurf perfume. [WWD]
- Check out Cosplay In America, a book all about the creation and display of cosplay! [Laughing Squid]
- What happens to dead skin cells in outer space? Remember to exfoliate, astronauts! [The Atlantic]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.