Diane Lane To Star In Hillary Clinton Miniseries
- NBC announced a four-hour-long miniseries about Hillary Clinton starring Diane Lane as the former Secretary of State. This miniseries will be in addition to a big-screen biopic which has been considering Jessica Chastain and Amanda Seyfried to play HRC. [The Wrap]
- Creepy Sam Lufti, ex-manager of Britney Spears, somehow also has his fingers dipped into the Amanda Bynes breakdown pot. [The Superficial]
- SyFy’s made-for-TV-movie about a shark in a tornado “Sharknado” is headed to movie theaters for a midnight screening on August 2. [Fox News]
- In defense of duckface. [SparkLife]
- Oh happy day! Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are supposeldy getting their radio shows dropped from 40 major markets. [Gawker]
- The character Jodie Foster plays in “Elysium” was written for a male character. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Ten office decluttering tips so your desk at work doesn’t look as heinous as mine. [Lifehacker]
- How to dress like leading ladies in Woody Allen films. [Fashionista]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.