- Amanda Bynes’ parents are reportedly seeking a conservatorship over the actress and requesting her 72-hour psychiatric hold be extended for two weeks. Her parents and doctors are afraid her erratic behavior over the past several months are symptoms of schizophrenia. The actress was arrested on Monday for starting a fire in a stranger’s driveway in Thousand Oaks, California, which also resulted in her pet dog being drenched in gasoline; she is currently still under a 5051 hold. [TMZ]
- Eight lessons that Huma Abedin, the beleagured wife of dick pic enthusiast Anthony Weiner, could learn from “The Good Wife.” [Raw Story]
- Breaking news: men are injecting fat into their butts to help their pants stay up. [NYmag.com]
- A man has been arrested for allegedly plotting to murder Nancy Grace and Jane Velez-Mitchell because he was angry about their coverage of the Jodi Arias trial. [Daily Dot]
- George Bush Sr. shaved his head in solidarity with Patrick, a two-year-old boy battling leukemia who has a parent on Bush’s security detail. Aw, that’s sweet. [Hypervocal]
- These are the best and worst depictions of Asperger syndrome on TV. [Flavorwire]
- This dude’s response to female crotch sweat shame is perfect. [Bust Magazine]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me on Jessica@TheFrisky.com.