Not This Crap Again: CNN Says Kate Middleton “Brilliant” For Delivering A Baby Boy On Her First Try
- I’m sorry? It’s it 1683? Because CNN’s Royal Contributor Victoria Arbiter actually praised Kate Middleton for delivering a baby boy this afternoon. “My first thought, I have to say, this is how brilliant a royal Kate is,” Arbiter gushed. “There are women throughout British royal family history that have panicked over not being able to deliver a boy, and here we are, Kate did it the first time.” [Talking Points Memo]
- A federal judge has blocked a “fetal heartbeat” anti-abortion law in North Dakota , which would have criminalized abortion after six weeks of pregnancy, calling it “clearly … unconstitutional.” [Guardian UK]
- Following an investigation by the federal government into complaints that they don’t properly handle sexual assault on campus, the college Swarthmore in Pennsylvania will hire two administrators to better handle incidents of sexual misconduct. [Huffington Post]
- The college USC in California is also facing a federal investigation into mishandling of sexual assault on campus. [Huffington Post]
- Nine wack things white guys say to deny their Asian woman fetish. [xoJane]
- Why one 22-year-old wife and mother shared her abortion story with North Carolina lawmakers. [The F Bomb]
- How mainstream sports reporting gets female fandom wrong. [The Walrus]
- All the rape prevention tips you could ever need in one handy chart. [Shakesville]
- Hooray! Alyssa Rosenberg from Think Progress is now adding a weekly TV column on Women and Hollywood to her busy schedule. [IndieWire]
- Actress Rita Moreno — and EGOT winner! — will be honored this year with a Lifetime Achievement Award from SAG. [IndieWire]
- London’s police are urging public transportation riders to report sexual harassment and assault after it happens. All 2,000 of the officers who police the city’s public transportation system have been newly trained on how to handle sexual abuse with help from Hollaback, Everyday Sexism, and the End Violence Against Women coalition. [Guardian UK]
- Following the news that Dubai had sentenced a rape victim to 16 months of jail time for drinking and having premarital sex, blogger Jen Dziura suggests we ban tourism to countries that mistreat women. [Get Bullish]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.