“Glee” Figuring Out How To Cover Cory Monteith’s Death
- “Glee” has pushed back their fifth season premiere and will begin shooting in August, instead of July, to allow cast members more time to grieve Cory Monteith. The actor died last weekend in Vancouver from a heroin and alcohol overdose. His death will likely be addressed in the third episode of the fifth season, as the first two episodes have already been
filmedwritten with Monteith in it. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson from “Modern Family” married Justin Mikita this weekend in New York City in a ceremony officiated by playwright Tony Kushner. [US Weekly]
- Here’s Kanye West’s official “Black Skinhead” video. [NYmag.com]
- Seven things we should talk about regarding “Orange Is The New Black.” [Autostraddle]
- “The Carrie Diaries” has cast Lindsey Gort as its Samantha Jones. [Eonline]
- Both Katie Holmes and Kirstie Alley tattletaled “knowledge reports” on then fellow-Scientologist Leah Remini, who recently left the cult. [Daily Mail UK]
- Cola-flavored wine? Amelia, are you reading this? [NPR]
- New Lana Del Rey music, what what! [SPIN]
- Dina Lohan called into a rehab therapy session with Lindsay drunk, leading the rehab facility to nix the call. [TMZ]
- Kelly Rowland and friends had to be rescued at sea off the coast of Provincetown, Massachusetts, during a whale watching trip gone awry. [US Weekly]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.