The Queen Left A Cricket Match Early, Meaning Kate Middleton’s Cervix Might Be Dialating
- The Queen arrived late to a cricket match and left early. So, clearly that means Kate Middleton is in labor.[Lainey Gossip]
- I know I’ve been thinking about how awful it must have been for Lea Michele to find out Cory Montieth had died. Here are some details about how she received the heartbreaking news. [US Weekly]
- Must be a slow week at OK! because the cover story about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt expecting twins is tasteless and ridiculous, IMO. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Courtney Love’s memoir will be free of any details about all of her sexploits. Actually, that might be a good thing. [NYMag.com]
- British singer Kate Nash wrote a song in response to a hate crime experienced by one of her friends. [PopBytes]
- Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling is pissed because her lawyers leaked her super secret pen name. That has to be illegal, right? [People]
- Netflix series killed it in the Emmy nominations department. [Variety]
- Kris Jenner continues to be awful and attributes Kanye’s violence toward a paparazzo to sleepiness. Yeah, sleepiness is a great excuse for violence. [TMZ]
- Journalists have known Detroit was going to go bankrupt for 50 years. AND YET… [The Atlantic]
- The Hooters logo got a makeover. [USA Today]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.