Virginia’s Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli Wants To Make Oral & Anal Sex Illegal
- Quick! Have all your cunnilingus now, Virginians! Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, who is also the Republican nominee for governor, wants to ban oral and anal sex for everyone over something called the “Anti-Child Predators Law.” He claims he doesn’t want to prosecute consensual sex acts between consenting adults. But no one trusts the Cooch, who has a long history of anti-sex douchebaggery. [Slate]
- House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-CT) have rolled out a new plan to reach women on economic issues. [Raw Story]
- Democratic Representative Steve Cohen of Tennessee told reporter Caitlin Huey-Burns, when asked a question, “You’re very attractive, but I’m not talking about it.” [Jezebel]
- Rachel Jeantel, the friend of Trayvon Martin who served as a witness in the George Zimmerman trial, has accepted radio host Tom Joyner’s offer of a scholarship to attend a historically black college of her choice. [Hello Beautiful]
- Breaking news: high school abstinence-only lectures are filled with bullshit pseudoscience about how your testicles will fall off if you give a girl tongue. [RH Reality Check]
- Experts say technology could make sex work safer, if only we were bold enough to pursue how. [Fast Company]
- Women approach danger differently. What if Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman had both been women? [The Broad Side]
- Oh, look! A small sign of progress for female TV directors at the 2013 Emmys … [The Atlantic]
- … but HBO’s “The Newsroom” still has women problems. [Think Progress]
- The UK’s culture minister said the BBC needs to take further action with its Radio 5 Live host John Inverdale, who described Wimbledon winner Marion Bartoli as “not a looker.” [Hollywood Reporter]
Send links to Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.