How Will “Glee” Cope With Cory Monteith’s Death?
- The writers of “Glee” held an emergency meeting today to discuss how to handle the sudden death of one of their stars, Cory Monteith, who overdosed on heroin this weekend in a Vancouver hotel room. [TMZ]
- Lady Gaga either wrote a song called “Burqa” that has been leaked online with terribly shit audio or someone made up fake lyrics, played her song “Cake” backwards and pretended it was a new Gaga tune. Hard to say. [ONTD, E! Online]
- In an emailed statement to CNN’s Carol Costello, Juror B37 said she is praying for “Travon’s parents.” Yes, that is how she spelled it. “Travon.” It’s TRAYVON. [Gawker]
- Candy Crush’s “Games Guru” is only on level 98 out of 440 levels. You should probably give up now, Amelia. [Ugh, I’m stuck on level 65. Ruining my life!!! — Amelia] [Gawker]
- Visual evidence that Rolling Stone’s Jahar Tsarnaev cover is hardly the first magazine cover to feature a terrorist or murderer. [HyperVocal]
- Lindsay Vonn, Olympian and girlfriend of Tiger Woods, says she isn’t planning on marrying anyone, ever. [Daily Mail UK]
- The Queen told a crowd of onlookers that she really hopes Kate Middleton has that baby soon, so the Queen can finally go away on her vacation. Ah, rich people. [CBS News]
- Anna Kendrick and Aubrey Plaza have both been cast in a new zombie flick, “Life After Beth,” which will also star Molly Shannon and Cheryl Hines. Rad! [Next Movie]
- Director David Fincher reportedly wants Rosamund Pike as the female lead in “Gone Girl” opposite Ben Affleck. I approve! [Hollywood Reporter]
- Mazzy Star is putting out their first album in 17 years. [SPIN]
- This idiot wrestled a shark on the beach of Nantucket and didn’t get bitten. [E! Online]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.