Emma Roberts Arrested For Domestic Violence Against Boyfriend Evan Peters
- Emma Roberts was arrested for domestic violence against her boyfriend Evan Peters, one of the stars of “American Horror Story,” on July 7 in Montreal. According to TMZ, a third party called police to report a fight in the couple’s hotel room and cops arrived to find Peters with a bloody nose and a bite mark. Roberts was arrested but released hours later because Peters opted not to press charges. Wow, Emma Roberts is just about the last young celeb that I would have expected to be physically abusive. [TMZ, TMZ, US Weekly]
- Adam Levine from Maroon 5 and “The Voice” is engaged to Victoria’s Secret model Behati Prinsloo. Mazel tov! [Eonline]
- Producers and cast members of “Glee” reportedly held an intervention of sorts with Cory Monteith back in March after it became clear to them that the longtime addict had relapsed. The actor, who died on Saturday in a Vancouver hotel room from a heroin and alcohol overdose, voluntarily checked himself into rehab in April. [TMZ]
- Reese Witherspoon will star in the lead role in “Wild,” based on the memoir by Cheryl Strayed. “About A Boy” screenwriter Nick Hornby is writing the script. [NYmag.com]
- Justin Bieber allegedly spit in a DJ’s face in the VIP room of a Columbus, Ohio nightclub after accusing him of taking pics of the pop star on his phone. [TMZ]
- Olympian Lolo Jones reportedly got into a physical fight with bobsledder Aja Evans last week at a bar in Lake Placid, New York. [Eonline]
- “Top Chef” judge Gail Simmons is pregnant with her first child. Congratulations! [People]
- The trailer for “Wikileaks,” starring hottie Benedict Cumberbatch as Julian Assange, is out! [The Atlantic]
- Here’s how to cope with all those blisters you’re getting from your sandals! [Fashionista]
[Photo via Pacific Coast News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.