- Jennifer Lopez earned around $10 million over the past two years performing for numerous dictators in places like Belarus and Turkmenistan. The pop star was recently slammed by human rights orgs after she was found to have earned $2.5 million to perform for the Turkmeni dictator on his birthday. [New York Post, Human Rights Foundation]
- Cory Monteith’s family was reportedly aware that he was still abusing drugs and alcohol, especially when he came home to visit friends in his native Vancouver. The actor, who died on Saturday from an alleged drug overdose, was known to be clean and sober on the “Glee” set. [TMZ]
- Also, nutjobbers at the Westboro Baptist Church plan to picket the funeral of the “Glee” star and “fag enabler” (their words). [Queerty]
- Star magazine is claiming Lamar Odom has been cheating on Khloe Kardashian with a woman named Jennifer Richardson whom he met at a strip club in 2012. [Daily Mail UK]
- Alicia Silverstone is teaming up with “Sex and the City” creator Darren Star for a new sitcom, “HR,” about an uptight lady who runs a human resources department who suffers a serious head injury and has a complete personality change. [Zap2It]
- Pippa Middleton’s lawyers are trying to shut down the publication of When One Is Expecting: A Posh Person’s Guide To Pregnancy and Parenting, a spoof book based on the cheeky Twitter account @Pippatips, which mocks Middleton’s party planning advice. [Independent UK]
- Charlie Sheen went to Scotland to hunt for the Loch Ness Monster. [Tabloid Prodigy]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.