Lea Michele Requests Privacy Following Cory Monteith’s Death
- Lea Michele’s publicist has requested privacy for the actress following the sudden death of her boyfriend, “Glee” co-star Cory Monteith, 31, over the weekend. Monteith, who struggled with drug addiction since he was 13, allegedly overdosed on drugs this weekend in a Vancouver hotel room. The actor had voluntarily checked into rehab in April for an unspecified substance abuse problem and also did a stint in rehab as a teenager. Michele was vacationing in Mexico this weekend when she learned of his death and has not yet made a public comment. The British Columbia Coroner’s Office confirmed an autopsy will be performed today or tomorrow. [People, New York Daily News, The Wrap]
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez wed this weekend in Vallery, France. Berry is pregnant with the couple’s first child; she has a five-year-old daughter, Nahla, with her ex-boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry. [US Weekly]
- Jimmy Kimmel is a married man! The host of “Jimmy Kimmel Live” married his co-head writer Molly McNearney on Saturday, in front of guests like Jennifer Aniston, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, and Howard Stern. [NYmag.com]
- Harry Potter scribe J.K. Rowling admitted she is the author of a detective novel, Cuckoo’s Calling, which she published under the pen name Robert Galbraith. [New York Post]
- Lindsay Lohan will film an eight-part reality show on how she’s rebuilding her career after rehab for Oprah’s OWN network. It comes with a mentorship with Oprah Winfrey herself, if Dina Lohan is to be believed (she isn’t). [Eonline]
- Kelly Osbourne is engaged to her boyfriend Matthew Mosshart. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- Ex-porn star and “Real World: Las Vegas” cast member Dustin Zito — and current “Couples Therapy 2″ star — was arrested this weekend for sexual battery. [TMZ]
- Comedienne Tig Notaro said she has never really struggled as a woman in comedy. “I don’t think about it until somebody asks me,” she said. [TIME]
- Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas is legally changing her legal name from Stacy Anne Ferguson to Fergie Duhamel almost five years after marrying actor Josh Duhamel. [TMZ]
- Katie Holmes was spotted house hunting in Brooklyn, her being such a hipster and all. [New York Post]
- Model Robin Lawley on why the fashion industry should stop using the phrase “plus-size.” [Glamour]
[Photo via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.