“Mad Men” Costume Designer, Janie Bryant, Lands Reality Show
- In a time when there is a TV show about pretty much everything, Janie Bryant, costume designer for “Mad Men,” has landed her own reality show called “Janie Bryant’s Hollywood.” The show is now being pitched to cable channels like Bravo, E!, and Lifetime. Hopefully this just means seeing even more rad ‘60s fashion from Bryant. [Styleite]
- Real Life “Psych”: Police claim that Pam Ragland’s visions led them to the body of a missing boy. [Huffington Post]
- Getting in touch with her philanthropic side, RiRi has donated $5,000 to an Illinois high school so that they can purchase new equipment. Awww. How sweet. [E!]
- Kate Middleton’s hospital suite sounds nicer than any hotel I have ever set foot in. There’s even a romantic post-birth date for the new parents. [E!]
- Leah Remini has issued a vague-as-can-be statement about breaking up with Scientology and now she wants us to leave her alone. [DListed]
- Blake Shelton, a true country boy at heart, just wishes that Adam Levine would come get drunk with him more often. And if Adam Levine is unavailable, I could probably pencil you in, Blake. [Us Weekly]
- Watch Adam Sandler get (harmlessly) pounced by a cheetah. [The Guardian]
- Catherine Zeta Jones stuns in her first red carpet appearance after her treatment for Bipolar II. [Us Weekly]
[Photo via Getty Images]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.