- Actress Leah Remini from “King Of Queens” has quit Scientology after years of butting heads with the leaders, questioning their methods and refusing to distance herself from people the cult deemed “suppressive persons.” That’s gonna be one epic brunch she and Katie Holmes will be having. [Page Six, Tony Ortega]
- Willow Smith’s new song “Summer Fling” has peeps upset that it’s inappropriate for a 12-year-old. [Madame Noire]
- Ryan Gosling penned a sexy, sexy essay for a Canadian newspaper about the mistreatment of pigs. Amelia is never eating bacon again in solidarity. [The Globe & Mail]
- What TV characters’ homes say about how they have sex. [Nerve]
- Britney Spears’ sons Sean and Jayden, poor souls, and her niece, Maddie, make an appearance in her music video for “Ooh La La” for the movie “Smurfs 2.” The song is crap, but somehow I’m relieved to see Brit-Brit working. [US Weekly]
- Do Amazon and Barnes & Noble scrub taboo titles from their bestseller list? (Answer: basically yes, but they don’t want to admit it.) [Cosmopolitan]
- Princesses don’t give birth like the rest of us: Kate Middleton’s birthing suite at London’s St. Mary’s Hospital includes fresh flowers every day, champagne, a wine list, and blackout curtains to keep the press out. [The Sun UK]
- Also, the palace wouldn’t let Kate’s sister Pippa Middleton play in a charity tennis match. [Page Six]
- It’s 7-11 Day! Did you get your free Slurpee yet?
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.