Justin Bieber Apologizes To Bubba For Shouting “F**k Bill Clinton” In Video
- Justin Bieber called up President Bill Clinton (as you do) to apologize for a video posted on TMZ yesterday, in which Biebs peed in a yellow mop bucket at a restaurant and shouted “Fuck Bill Clinton!” In his apology, Bieber also offered to help with the Clinton Global Initiative. Hey, maybe he can mop up afterwards? [US Weekly]
- Meanwhile, his BFF Lil Twist got arrested for a DUI this morning in California while driving one of Justin’s cars. [TMZ]
- Samantha Jones’ 14 greatest “Sex and the City” fuck buddies, ranked in dildos. [Cosmopolitan]
- On a personal note: I have an essay today on New York magazine’s blog The Cut about taking kissing lessons! Check it out! [NYMag.com]
- Angelina Jolie has cast Jack O’Connell from the British version of “Skins” as the lead in “Unbroken,” which will be based on the 2010 book by Laura Hillenbrand. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Busy Phillips named her newborn daughter Cricket. Well, that’s a new one. [US Weekly]
- On why “Dirty Dancing” is a subversive masterpiece. [xoJane]
- An open letter to Susan Sarandon on feminism. (She called it “a bit of an old-fashioned word.”) [The Broad Side]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.