Danielle Jonas Is Pregnant!
- Kevin and Danielle Jonas are expecting their first child. Mazel tov! Aww, it feels like just yesterday they took their purity rings off. [People]
- The royal baby isn’t even out of Kate Middleton’s velvet-lined womb yet, but already there are plans to take the baby on a spring 2014 tour of Australia and New Zealand. [US Weekly]
- Remember “Princeton Mom”? Her name is Susan Patton and she said female Princeton undergrads need to find their husbands now because the men in the rest of the world won’t be smart enough for them? Well, she got a book deal and SMARTEN UP! Words Of Wisdom From The Princeton Mom is headed to shelves next spring. The Frisky office debated for five minutes about whether “smarten” is a real word. [NYMag.com]
- Farrah Abraham got kicked out of alcohol rehab for being “disruptive,” including trying to take pictures of fellow patient, “Tanning Mom” Patricia Krentcil. Jeez Louise, everyone knows you can’t take pictures of people in AA meetings. [RadarOnline]
- Take a peek at the “Downton Abbey”-inspired beauty line from Marks & Spencer, which includes lip balms, nail polishes, soaps and a candle. [Racked]
- Some chucklehead wrote “I love Rob” in the dust on Kristen Stewart’s pickup truck. Why am I not surprised that K-Stew drives a dusty pickup truck? [Dlisted]
- Here are 10 white women singing “And I’m Telling You I’m Not Going” from the Broadway show “Dreamgirls.” [Flavorwire]
- A history of sex on film. [How About We]
- Here’s a map of how to say “beer” in different European countries. [Laughing Squid]
- Meredith Viera from “The View” and “The Today Show” is getting her very own daytime talk show. [Hollywood Reporter]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
[Photo: Splash News]