George Clooney And Stacy Keibler Split
- Like clockwork, George Clooney is back on the market. You had a nice run, Stace. [Us Weekly]
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose got married today and will be holding a wedding in the fall. [Global Grind]
- Oh no you didn’t: Amanda Bynes called the President and First Lady “ugly” on Twitter. [Fox News]
- Jay-Z answered questions from Twitter followers today. Breaking news: his favorite cereal is Cap’n Crunch. [Idolator]
- Lauryn Hill started serving three months of prison time for tax evasion at a prison in Connecticut today. [NYMag.com]
- This past April, Jason Collins of the Washington Wizards came out publicly as gay in Sports Illustrated. Here his former fiancée Carolyn Moos speaks to Cosmopolitan about how he hid his sexuality from her. [Cosmopolitan]
- Our friend Jamia Wilson over at Rookie Mag fulfilled a dream life goal and interviewed Judy Blume. [Rookie Mag]
- This guy wrote a haiku about each of the 25 women he has slept with. [How About We]
- Chris Noth, who played Mr. Big on “Sex and the City,” gets racist hate mail because he’s in an interracial marriage. [Madame Noire]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.