Ellen Page Says Feminism Should Be Considered “A Radical Movement”
- Leave it to Ellen Page to say exactly what I wish every celeb woman who identifies as a feminist would say: “Feminism always gets associated with being a radical movement — good. It should be. A lot of what that radical feminists [of the past] were saying, I don’t disagree with it.” Hells yeah! [After Ellen]
- Last week, Duke Energy named Lynn Good as its CEO, meaning a total of 22 women are now heads of Fortune 500 companies. [Think Progress]
- On the sexual violence female workers face in the U.S. agriculture industry. [Center For Investigative Reporting]
- Why the Eliot Spitzer/Mark Sanford/Anthony Weiner comeback would never fly for a female politician. [Cosmopolitan]
- Here are some black women President Obama could nominate to the Supreme Court. [The Root]
- Former Ohio Attorney General Jim Petro, a Republican, has endorsed marriage equality. Petro has a daughter who is a lesbian and married her partner last year. [Think Progress]
- Check out this new anthology, Defiant Daughters, about vegans, meat and feminism. [Bitch Magazine]
- Almost 40,000 people marched in Dublin, Ireland, this weekend against a bill that would clarify when doctors can perform lifesaving abortions on pregnant women. The bill is a reaction to the death last year of Savita Halappanavar, who died from septicemia when doctors refused to terminate her failed pregnancy. [USA Today]
- On sexism against Australia’s recently ousted Prime Minister Julia Gillard. [New York Times]
- Here’s what former French presidential candidate Segolene Royale has been up to since she lost the 2007 election. [New York Times]
- The Church of English’s national assembly will once against address allowing women to be bishops. [Sky News]
- One of FEMEN’s topless feminist activists, Inna Shevchenko, has won asylum in France after attacking a crucifix in Kiev, Ukraine with a chainsaw. [Guardian UK]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.