Beyoncé Blows Off Her Dad’s Wedding
- Neither Beyoncé nor Solange attended their father’s wedding in Texas this weekend because they had “previous engagements.” Awkward. [TMZ]
- After Paris Jackson leaves the hospital where she’s been receiving treatment for a suicide attempt, she will be enrolled in a boarding school in Utah for troubled teenagers. [Page Six]
- Pippa Middleton and her boyfriend Nico Jackson are supposedly planning to get engaged after the royal baby is born. [The Daily Beast]
- John Mayer dedicated a love song, “A Face To Call Home,” to Katy Perry at a concert. [Perez Hilton]
- Stacy Keibler’s about to get dumped by George Clooney. It’s been two years. Yup, that sounds about right. [Celebitchy]
- Britney Spears gave a few hundred bucks to a homeless family outside a Walmart in California. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Teresa Heinz Kerry, wife of Secretary of State John Kerry, may have had a seizure this weekend and was hospitalized in Boston. [USA Today]
- A bartender explains how to gracefully cut someone off. [Serious Eats]
- More royal babies: Prince William’s cousin Zara Phillips is expecting her first child. [People]
- Remember that old lady who rode the NYC subway with Jay-Z last year? Her name is Ellen Grossman and she has reviewed his new album, Magna Carta Holy Grail, for MTV News. [MTV News]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.