Amanda Bynes‘ Twitter is a thing of unfettered beauty. She’s like Nostradamus, Freud, Sartre, Bukowski, and Brautigan all rolled up into one cheek-pierced, potentially schizophrenic former child star in a heinous wig, spewing inadvertently hilarious, completely debased nonsense that is occasionally strangely insightful but mostly just fucking weird. She swings wildly in and out of infatuation with Drake, calls everyone and her mother (no, but actually) ugly, and ruminates on the benefits of cosmetic surgery to a troubling extent. But I, along with everyone else, cannot get enough; Amanda is the consummate celebrity car wreck, and I’m rubbernecking the hell out this bitch. That said, even if you’re an unfailingly loyal follower like myself, you may still have some difficulty separating the genuine Amanda Tweets from the ones we came up with. Think you’re up to the task? Take our rudimentary quiz, after the jump…
1) I’m In Love With Someone Else Who I Do Not Follow On Twitter Who Is The Most Gorgeous Man I Know But Drake Comes In Second
2) I Love Being Blonde !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) Drake Will Still Love Me When I Have A New Face Because Loving Someone Means Loving Their New Face
4) I Want A Million Dollars A Year For Illegally Having My Mind Read And Privacy Stolen
5) Nobody Is Pretty When We Are All In The Sky For Real
6) I Know I Love Drake Because If He Got Parkinson’s Or Got Into Some Sort Of Accident & He Looked Different He’d Still Be The Only One I Want
7) Whenever I See A Photo Of You Standing Next To Me I Think You Are The Ugly One
8) I Plan On Having Surgery On My Whole Face Straight Up
9) Your Validity As A Human Being Can Be Determined By Your Hotness And How Many Surgeries You’ve Had
10) Everyone Has An Ugly Doppelganger And Everyone Is Someone Else’s Ugly Doppelganger Except Drake He’s Just Ugly All The Time
11) There Is No Problem In This World That Can’t Be Fixed By Surgery
12) I Need To Have Surgery To Look Beautiful For The Man I’m In Love With So I Feel Comfortable With The Way I Look When We Get Married
13) Me And Drake Are Gonna Show Everyone What Real Love Is Someday When We Get A Dog
14) I Love Surgery
Ready for the results? We came up with numbers 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, and 13 — but the rest are all genuine Amanda, Straight Up. So how’d you do?! Let us know in the comments, and of course, be sure to share your most insightful thoughts on Amanda’s very public, primarily self-broadcasted mental decline.