There Isn’t Going To Be A “Bridesmaids 2″
- Sorry, everyone, but there isn’t going to be a “Bridesmaids 2.” Kristen Wiig confirmed last year that she wouldn’t be involved in a sequel if there ever was one but now she’s confirmed it’s not going to happen at all. Universe, I will never forgive you for this. [Perez Hilton]
- Fred Armisen confirmed he has left “Saturday Night Live” after 11 seasons to focus on “Portlandia.” [AP]
- Christie Brinkley showed up late to a party because a dog barfed on her. [Page Six]
- Pierce Brosnan’s daughter Charlotte passed away this weekend at age 41 from ovarian cancer. The actor also lost his wife and Charlotte’s mom, Cassandra Harris, to ovarian cancer in 1991. [People]
- 15 feelings we’d get addicted to if they existed in pill form. [Thought Catalog]
- Gay Pride style from around the world? Yes, please! [Fashionista]
- Attention, nerds! Neil Gaiman’s Sandman prequel is coming in October. [The Verge]
- Lou Reed from the Velvet Underground was rushed to a hospital in the Hamptons this weekend (Lou Reed goes to the Hamptons?!?!) after suffering from dehydration. The 71-year-old rocker recently had a liver transplant. [Page Six]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.