Iowa Court To Reconsider Fired-For-Flirting Sexual Discrimination Case
- The Iowa Supreme Court will reconsider the sexual discrimination case of Melissa Nelson, who was fired by her male boss James Knight. Knight was caught flirting with Nelson by his wife and eventually fired Nelson because he claimed he found her too sexually attractive to not be a distraction to his marriage. Back in December, an all-male court of seven judges ruled that Knight was not discriminating based on her gender, but simply on the fact he found Nelson “irresistible.” [ABC News]
- House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said Hillary Clinton “would win” in if she ran in a 2016 election. [Politico]
- Meanwhile, Clinton told a Toronto audience recently, “Hypothetically speaking, I really do hope we have a woman president in my lifetime.” Doesn’t sound like she’s ready to confirm or deny that she’s running. [Forbes]
- Check out all the women being added to Senator Patty Murray’s Senate photo album. [Seattle Times]
- An old safe has been opened to revealed historial relics from the women’s suffrage era.
- A new crowdfunding campaign, Mission:Launch, raises money to help formerly incarcerated women who are reentering civilian life. [Fast Company]
- Where is the female Tony Soprano on TV? [The Atlantic]
- On Liz Phair’s Exile In Guyville at 20. [New Yorker]
- Three women from the topless feminist activist group FEMEN have been freed from a Tunisian jail. [Daily Star]
- Female Syrian refugees are marrying Jordanian men for safety. [CNN]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.