Are Jennifer Aniston & Courteney Cox No Longer Besties?
- Rumor has it, Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox’s longtime friendship is over. What happened?! [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Ooooh, is Julianne Moore going to play President Coin in the third “Hunger Games” movie, “Mockingjay”? Please say yes. [The Mary Sue]
- Online dating? Here are six types of dudes you’ll find on sites like OKCupid and Match — and why you shouldn’t bother going out with them. [Your Tango]
- Is 21-year-old Samantha Shannon the next literary superstar? She just scored a six-figure advance for the first three books in a seven-part series. [Newser]
- James Gandofini’s funeral was held today in New York, and many of his “Sopranos” costars were there. [Celebuzz]
- Are you still watching “The Bachelorette”? Here are some love lessons from the latest episode. [Em & Lo]
- Here’s a 30-second guide to how the Supreme Court’s gay marriage decision affects you. [Cracked]
- Do those Chinese herbal sex medicines actually work? One writer tries them and reports back. [Nerve]
- Attention, winos! Oh, that’s me. Here are some wines you should be drinking now. Don’t have to tell me twice. [Lifestyle Mirror]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.