- Mark Ruffalo, Pink, and Josh Gad — who you might recognize from Broadway’s “The Book Of Mormon” — are all sex addicts in a new, actually-looks-good-even-though-Gwyneth-Paltrow-is-in-it dramedy called “Thanks For Sharing.” It will be pretty hard (no pun intended) to top “Shame” on the big screen sex addiction front, but I’ll give sexypants Ruffalo a shot! Trailer above!
- And here’s your celebratory marriage equality playlist. [How About We]
- In case you want to dress like Sleeping Beauty or Pocahontas for your quinceanera, Disney is making that possible with a new line of fiesta de quince anos dresses. [Clutch Mag]
- Halle Berry testified at the California Capitol this week regarding a paparazzi harassment bill and explained how her daughter Nahla doesn’t want to go to school because of the men who “jump out of the bushes and from behind cars” just to get pictures. [AP]
- The director of Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” music video weighs in on the rapey-ness of the lyrics. [NYmag.com]
- Silly hat fan Princess Eugenie is reportedly moving to New York City to work at an auction house. [Grantland]
- From beauty decoders to poo maskers: eight crazy apps for women. [Cosmopolitan]
- Tupac Shakur, the musical? Sure, why not. [Playbill]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.