Kristen Bell Celebrates DOMA Defeat By Asking Dax Shepard To Marry Her (Finally)
- Following today’s Supreme Court ruling that the Defense of Marriage Act is unconstitutional and the subsequent overturning of California’s Prop 8, Kristen Bell celebrated by asking baby daddy Dax Shepard to marry her via Twitter. The two have been engaged for awhile but said they wouldn’t walk down the aisle until gay marriage was legal. [Newser]
- HA! I totally love this invoice a woman sent her dad after fixing his laptop. Which reminds me, my mom still owes me, like, $200 for teaching her how to text. [The Mary Sue]
- Oh hey, here are 20 lessons about women pulled from “Sleepless in Seattle.” Do we think these are true? [Modern Man]
- Noted random Republican Stacey Dash — aka Dionne from “Clueless” — is defending Paula Deen. [Hello Beautiful]
- Walmart, however, has cut ties with the butter-and-slave-lovin’ chef. When Walmart thinks you’re not to be associated with, you know shit’s bad. [Newser]
- Damn, Jared Leto looks awesome in drag on the cover of Candy magazine. Pink is definitely his color. [Socialite Life]
- Read the full police statement from Chris Brown’s hit-and-run accuser. Not lookin’ good, Breezy. [Celebuzz]
- He was, however, cleared of assault. [Popbytes]
- Ooh, I’d trust sex advice from an editor at Playgirl. [Nerve]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.