Kim Kardashian Leaked Fake Baby Photos Of North West, Which Is Actually Kind Of Genius
- Kim Kardashian sent fake baby photos to her “friends” to see who would leak them to the gossip rags first. That cute little newborn baby at the link? It’s not North West. Good one, Kim. Actual photos of little Nori will debut on Kris Jenner’s new talk show on July 15. [TMZ]
- Also, Steve Wozniak from Apple has met the baby already but Rob Kardashian hasn’t. [Bossip]
- TOMS, which donates a pair of shoes to a child for every pair sold, has hit the 10 million mark of giveaways. Congratulations! [Telegraph UK]
- Deb is going on a downward spiral on the final season of “Dexter” — and here’s a sneak peek. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Jenny Johnson, that comedienne who engaged Chris Brown in a nasty Twitter feud, has gotten a book deal. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Melissa McCarthy and Ben Falcone say they got hit with “the same lucky stick” when they met each other. Awww. [Irish Central]
- Ever the NYU Stern business school grad, Aziz Ansari is testing his success of his jokes with analytics. [Fast Company]
- Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver has dyslexia so badly that he just read his first-ever novel at age 38. It was Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. [Guardian UK]
- “The Hills” is going to air an alternate ending to their season finale from three years ago, if anyone cares. [Entertainment Weekly]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.