Nigella Lawson Choking Incident Was 27 Minutes Long
- The incident in which Nigella Lawson’s husband Charles Saatchi was photographed choking her at a London restaurant four times happened over 27 minutes. Twenty-seven minutes people were watching and no one interjected? Come on, people. [Celebitchy]
- Miley Cyrus appears to be writing weird accustory tweets about her dad having an affair and then deleting them. What did you do now, Billy Ray? [In Touch Weekly]
- Food Network chef-no-more Paula Deen is hitting up “The Today Show” tomorrow, so that should be awkward. Also, she wants to “personally apologize” to Al Roker for being a racist. [Radar Online]
- Tales from a sex dungeon! [Cosmopolitan]
- Contestants on Gordon Ramsey’s show “Master Chef” have accused judges of assault and sexual harassment. [RadarOnline]
- Meet five-year-old Alonso Mateo, an Instagram style icon who already has a better wardrobe than you do. [NYmag]
- Style lessons from “The Goonies”! [Lucky Magazine]
- A Brain Is For Eating = the zombie alphabet book you’ve been waiting for. [Laughing Squid]
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.