Alexa Chung: “Creepy Men” Used To Exploit Me As A Young Model
- Alexa Chung revealed that earlier in her modeling career “creepy men” would ask her to take her clothes off. “I didn’t want to tell [my parents] too much about the reality of what was going on — when I was taking the train to London and being asked to do certain things,” she explained. “I already knew it was wrong. So, you know, if there was a casting where some creepy man there had gone on to his flat in Ilford, and , you know, ‘Take your clothes off…’ and if I’d have done it, I won’t tell my mum because I know that’s wrong. You had lots of castings where they were like,’This is for swimwear,’ and in hindsight, I look back and think, ‘Did you really need an 18-year-old girl to strip in your front room?'” Sadly these exploitative tales are all too common. [Cosmopolitan UK]
- Justin Bieber is banned from indoor skydiving (???) in Las Vegas for being “disrespectful.” [Page Six]
- Last week, Paula Deen didn’t get her Food Network show renewed; now her racism shit-kerfluffle has gotten her fired from a Smithfield ham endorsement deal. [People]
- A simple guide to figuring out if you’re a Beyonce or a Solange. [Crushable]
- In response to the racist reactions to a Cheerios commercial starring an interracial family, the Tumblr “We Are The 15%” shows happy families in all sorts of hues. [Refinery29]
- Want to own pieces of Monica Lewinsky’s wardrobe? (crickets) Now you can! [NYMag.com]
- Religious wackadoodle and former Senator Rick Santorum is the new head of a good, clean “faith-based” movie studio with no cussing or dirty bits. [Guardian UK]
- Te great documentaries about punk rock. [Flavorwire]
- A skeptical look at “Frozen,” the newest Disney princess film. [Bitch Magazine]
- Hugh Hefner’s ex/”The Girls Next Door” star Holly Madison is engaged to her considerably less wrinkly baby daddy, Pasquale Rotella. [US Weekly]
- The Bulgarian model whose face is on the cover of Sally Hansen facial hair removal cream claims she’s never been paid for that gig. [New York Daily News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.