The Ying Yang Twins Release “Miley Cyrus,” An Ode To Twerking
- The Ying Yang Twins released a track called “Miley Cyrus,” an ode to twerkin’ it. And, I guess, Miley’s butt? Either way, it’s very NSFW. [TMZ]
- The lawyer for George Zimmerman opened the Trayvon Martin murder trial with a knock-knock joke. Oh dear. [Black Snob]
- An HIV-positive former porn star who goes by the name of Buttman said he definitely didn’t put fellow adult performer Katie Summers at risk for HIV because they never had sex. [TMZ]
- Angelina Jolie criticized the United Nations for not making rape as a tool of sexual violence in war a bigger priority, a longtime cause of hers. [Raw Story]
- Paul Giamatti has joined the cast of “Downton Abbey” as a playboy uncle. Didn’t see that casting coming. [Telegraph UK]
- Amy Winehouse’s older brother Alex has granted his first major interview to the UK’s Guardian and he says he believes bulimia seriously damaged his little sis. [Guardian UK]
- Adam Driver from “Girls” wed his longtime girlfriend Joanne Tucker over the weekend. [US Weekly]
- The National Zoo briefly lost a red panda. Luckily he was found hanging out in a bush. I had nothing to do with it. [People]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.