Why Is A 12-Year-Old Incest Victim In Prison?
- This is too horrible: a 12-year-old Bolivian girl who was repeatedly raped by her father, grandfather and godfather and is is now pregnant from the incest is living inside a prison. No, she didn’t break the law — Bolivia makes live in youngsters in prisons with relatives if there is no one else to care for them. Um, someone please fix this soon, kthx.[Sky News]
- A committee in the Texas House of Representatives have advanced new restrictions on abortion. [My Fox Austin]
- When a New York voter referred to his opponent Christine Quinn as a “dyke,” mayoral hopeful and dick pic enthusiast Anthony Weiner did the absolute wrong thing. [Towleroad]
- Stalking victims say the job search social media site LinkedIn isn’t doing enough to keep them safe from their abusers. [AOL]
- A former Seattle City Councilwoman penned a very sad, intesne op-ed in the New York Times about why she needed to have an abortion at 23 weeks. [New York Times]
- Cosign everything Senator Barbara said. [MSNBC]
- On why products like hairy stockings which claim to fight rape culture are a dopey strategy. [PSFK]
- Attention, VICE: here’s 99 reasons this female writer won’t be killing herself. [Bitch Magazine]
- Writer Sarah Blustain on why sexism in the media is not just an “atmosphere.” [The Daily Beast]
- Meet the beauticians of Kabul, Afghanistan. [Al-Jazeera]
- Teen girls a high school in England started a feminist society at the Altrincham Grammar School for Girls and are getting bashed on social media for it. Stay strong, ladies! [Guardian UK]
- Israeli female soldiers speak out about violent behavior in the military. [WomensENews.org]
- The UK’s Standard newspaper is being urged to drop art collector Charles Saatchi as a columnist after pictures surfaced this week of him choking his wife, Nigella Lawson. [Guardian UK]
- Feminist activists in Tunisia are trying to distance themselves from FEMEN, the topless Ukrainian feminist activist group. [Spiegel DE]
- Meet a female fighter pilot in Pakistan’s military. [Reuters]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.