Paula Deen Fired From The Food Network
- The Food Network announced it will not renew Paula Deen’s contract for the end of the month following the gigantic racism shitstorm that’s been brewing all week. You can watch the extended cut of Deen’s disastrous apology video over at Buzzfeed; the edited version has been yanked offline for some reason. Tonight, she drowns her sorrows in a melted bowl of buter. [TMZ]
- Also, so she’s reportedly “in contempt of court” for failing to turn in a blooper reel containing someone performing a sex act on a pastry. Rough week! [Page Six]
- Anna Wintour has given baby North West her blessing. [NYmag.com]
- A woman has filed a police report claiming she was raped by a member of Ray J’s entourage at a party inside the singer’s Los Angeles home. [RadarOnline]
- Here’s Ana Ortiz from “Ugly Betty” on the criticism that she’s playing into a Latina stereotype on the show “Devious Maids.” [US Weekly]
- Josh Duggar, the eldest child from the reality show “19 Kids & Counting” is now working for the anti-gay, anti-abortion Family Research Council. [LGBTQ Nation]
- Humans in nests: so hot right now. [New York Times]
- Margaret Cho guest edited xoJane for a day and here’s what happened. [xoJane]
- A gay guy tries an “ex-gay” smartphone app called Setting Captives Free and lives to tell about it. [OUT]
- Bret Michaels’ tour bus hit a bunch of deer. Also, he was slightly injured. [People]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.