Rachel Zoe Is Pregnant Again!
- Rachel Zoe is pregnant with baby number two! It’s a good thing, because that kid of hers is stupid cute. [US Weekly]
- Paula Deen’s explanation for why she uses the N-word and wanted all black men looking like “slaves” for an event? She was born 60 years ago!” Um, so were both my parents. That’s not an excuse for racism. [Page Six]
- The jury for the second-degree murder trial for Trayvon Martin’s killer, George Zimmerman, has been selected: all six are women, five are white and one is Latina. No black people? Hmmm. Two men and two women have also been picked as alternate jurors. [Clutch Magazine]
- Jake Gyllenhaal has reportedly ditched “Sports Illustrated Swimsuit” model Emily DiDonato for another “Sports Illustrated Swimsuit” model, Alyssa Miller. [Page Six]
- James Gandolfini, who died yesterday, was fat and sexy, says Frisky contributor Rachel Kramer Bussel. [Salon]
- Waitressing at a San Fransisco sex supper club? Do tell. [NYmag.com]
- Did y’all know that Warner Bros. is marketing “Man Of Steel” as a Christian allegory with Superman as Jesus? [The Broad Side]
- Very important (not really) Kardashian baby announcement: the child’s name does not start with a K. [US Weekly]
- Drunk men are twice as likely as drunk women to drown, according to a macabre new study. So be careful, drunk men! [The Local]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
[Image: Splash News]