Obesity Is Now Recognized As A “Disease” By The American Medical Association
- Lesley Kinzel from xoJane on how the American Medical Association classified obesity as a “disease” yesterday, but that really doesn’t mean a whole lot in a society with such a warped image of women’s bodies. [xoJane]
- A Christian college in Pennsylvania can exclude the morning-after pill and birth control from the college health plan, a court ruled yesterday. [Chronicle Of Higher Education]
- Our Hitched columnist Andrea Grimes on the scary-ass anti-abortion bills eking their way through the Texas legislature. [RH Reality Check]
- Ladies lie about rape for money, says this guy. [Feministing]
- Nothing says “pro life” quite like auctioning off assault rifles! [Raw Story]
- Journalist Bryce Covert on eight reasons pregnant workers need protection from discrimination on the job. [Think Progress]
- An immigrant wife’s place is in the home, according to visa policy. [Ms. Magazine]
- A woman was allegedly raped at knifepoint in Brooklyn because the attacker perceived her to be gay. [Queerty]
- What does a recent Supreme Court ruling that human genes cannot be patented mean for BRCA and breast cancer testing? [Ms. Magazine]
- Crying because I’m way too old for girls’ robot camp. [UC Newsroom]
- On issues other than gay marriage that are often forgotten by the mainstream LGBTQ movement. [Feminist.org]
- On hula dancing and how we fetishize the women who do it. [Racialicious]
Follow me on Twitter. Send tips to Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.