Rihanna Allegedly Checking Into Sex And Love Addiction Rehab
- Um, WHUT. Rihanna is allegedly checking into the Centers for Relationship and Sexual Recovery on Recovery Ranch in Tennessee for their women’s sex and addiction love program. “Love rehab” is supposedly run like a 12-step clinic for women in relationships with abusive partners. I hope this is true! RiRi could use a lil’ rehab. (Don’t even get me started on what Chris Brown needs.) [Jezebel]
- Even though yesterday art collector Charles Saatchi claimed he was photographed choking his wife Nigella Lawson during a “playful tiff,” he has gone to a UK police station and accepted a caution — warning for a minor offense — for assault. Why is choking your wife only a minor offense? [US Weekly]
- How much will the Kimye baby photos sell for? It’ll probably be People magazine and the paycheck will probably be between $200K – $400K. [New York Daily News]
- Also, the baby doesn’t have a name yet. [People]
- John Mayer’s new song might be about Taylor Swift. Ugh. THESE TWO. [Crushable]
- “Sesame Street” created the first Muppet to have a parent in jail. [TODAY]
- Fashion and retail employees increasingly hate their jobs, according to a new study. [Fashionista]
- On how Sheryl Sandberg’s “Lean In” circles are the Oprah’s book clubs of 2013. [BetaBeat]
[Photo: Pacific Coast News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.