Style Stealer: Amy Adams Looks Great In Green
Amy Adams was spotted wearing this ensemble leaving the Dorchester Hotel in Manhattan on Friday. (Am I the only one who prefers to think that the proper way to pronounce “Dorchester” is “Dorchestah”? Yes? Okay.) I love the way leaving a few buttons undone ratchets up the hotness of this look by a factor of a zillion. But while Adams’ outfit looks relatively simple it’s also pretty expensive. Like, we know for a fact that she’s wearing $450 Alexander McQueen flats. Who has that kind of money to spend on grey ballet flats? (Amy Adams.) Here’s how to get the look for a lot less. Click through for our picks after the jump.
1. Port Authority Dark Green Blouse, $19.48
2. Perlina Blanca Leather Tote in Yellow, $219.95
3. Need Supply Co. High Rise Rigid Skinny, $68
4. Anna Baiguera Ballet Flats, $61
5. Dorothy Perkins Oversized Rimless Sunglasses, $11