Amanda Bynes Claims, Via Text Message To Friend, Her Breakdown Is Just An Act
- Nope. Nuh uh. Not buying it. [Daily Mail UK]
- Cue “Achy Breaky Heart” headlines: Miley Cyrus’ momma Tish Cyrus has filed from divorce from Billy Ray Cyrus. If you recall, back in 2010, Billy Ray filed for divorce from Tish — over rumors she romped with Bret Michaels — but then changed his mind. [People]
- Rich kids can now buy their way into an internship with Chanel’s Karl Lagerfeld. [Styleite]
- What do we think about Hillary Clinton beginning her Twitter bio with the descriptor “wife”? [NYMag.com]
- For no apparent reason, literary mag The Paris Review is commemorating its 60th anniversary with special Orlebar Brown swim trunks at Barney’s. [The Fashion Spot]
- “Real Housewives Of Miami” star Joanna Krupa married nightclub owner Romain Zago yesterday in a $1 million “princess wedding.” But really, can a Housewife ever marry without it being a “princess” event? [US Weekly]
- You know you want to peep the inside of Beastie Boy Mike D’s sweet Brooklyn townhouse. [New York Times]
- Taylor Momsen from “Gossip Girl” and the band The Pretty Reckless has signed on with Next Model Management. [US Weekly]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
[Photo (left): Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.