Neil Patrick Harris Denies Saying The N-Word At The Tony Awards
- Neil Patrick Harris denies using the N-word while performing with Mike Tyson at the Tony Awards last night. I’m inclined to believe him. Not psyched about him appearing with Tyson, though. [Crushable]
- Please, please, do not give Amanda Bynes a hip hop record deal. [Page Six]
- “Glee” star Jane Lynch and her wife of three years, Dr. Laura Embry, are divorcing. Sad! [US Weekly]
- Here’s Lady Gaga looking refreshingly normal in a pink bridesmaid’s dress at her girl friend’s recent wedding. [Daily Mail UK]
- Erin Brockovich was arrested on Friday for driving (sailing?) her boat while intoxicated. [People]
- Craft website Etsy is going mainstream by doing a bridal collection for Nordstrom. [Racked]
- A former winner of “The Bachelorette” alleged that a lot of the contestants abused steroids on the show. [Radar Online]
- 20 places you think are great proposal spots (but are actually terrible). [How About We]
- Former NFL player Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson has been sentenced to 30 days in jail for violating the terms of his probation in a domestic violence case. Also, he slapped his lawyer’s butt in court and get yelled at by the judge. [Guardian UK]
- Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes’ sister and mom are upset that they weren’t consulted about the upcoming TLC biopic. [Madame Noire]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.