Christina Ricci To Play An Axe Murderer For Lifetime Biopic
- Christina Ricci will play the iconic axe murderess Lizzie Borden in an upcoming biopic for Lifetime — which is not the same Lizzie Borden biopic that Chloe Sevigny will star in for HBO. Cable TV needs two axe murderess biopics, apparently! [Contact Music]
- The Los Angeles D.A. might charge Chris Brown over his fight last January with Frank Ocean. I won’t hold my breath. [TMZ]
- Never one to keep his mouth shut, Karl Lagerfeld has trashed Audrey Tatou’s portrayal of Coco Chanel in the 2009 biopic “Coco Before Chanel,” sniffing that Tatou “played it like women’s lib, like Simone de Beauvoir 30 years before The Second Sex.” [NYmag.com]
- “Trash the dress” photography is a new (batshit insane) theme for wedding photos where the bride and groom ruin her fancy white dress by jumping in a lake or rolling in the mud. [Racked]
- James Wharton, a former troop member of Prince Harry’s, says the prince stood up for him when he was getting threatened by homophobic soldiers back in 2008. Harry reportedly went to the troops who were bullying Wharton and told them to cut it out. He said, “Until [Harry] went over and dealt with everything I was on track for a battering.” [Huffington Post]
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are vacationing with Princess Beatrice? Yeah, okay. [US Weekly]
- The actor who plays Chewbacca in “Star Wars” got stopped by the TSA over his lightsaber-shaped cane. [Laughing Squid]
- What should you expect from couple’s therapy? [Jezebel]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.