Werewolf Erotica For Everyone!
- Good news, prisoners: a California court has ruled you have a First Amendment right to all the “erotic” werewolf novels you desire. Hubba, hubba. [Raw Story]
- An actress named Shannon Richardson of Texas, who had small roles on “The Walking Dead” and “Vampire Diaries,” has been arrested for allegedly sending ricin-laced letters to President Obama.[Yahoo]
- Check out the trailer for Woody Allen’s newest film, “Blue Jasmine.” [The Atlantic Wire]
- “Mad Men” creator Matthew Weiner addresses those rumors that the office asskisser Bob Benson is secretly a government spy. [The Wrap]
- Katie Holmes had dinner this week with feminist icon Gloria Steinem. Weirdest. Pairing. Ever. [US Weekly]
- Is “American Horror Story” getting a spinoff? [Bloody Disgusting]
- British stylist and fashion editor Annabel Tollman died suddenly last night at age 39. [Refinery29]
- Uh, actually, it is possible to be taken seriously as an adult in the workplace even if you’re — gasp! — unmarried. [Cosmopolitan]
- Fancypants designers Marchesa created a nail art line for Revlon? Okay, sure. that’s pretty, I guess. [Styleite]
- Why Amish romance novels are actually hot. [Wall Street Journal]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.