Paris Jackson Was Mad At Family For Not Letting Her Attend A Marilyn Manson Concert
- Paris Jackson, the 15-year-old daughter of the late Michael Jackson, allegedly tried to commit suicide two nights ago by attempting to OD on pills after a family member forbade her from attending a Marilyn Manson concert in L.A. Oh, teenagers! I’m grateful she called a suicide hotline, who then called 911. [New York Post]
- Pippa Middleton is Vanity Fair’s newest contributing editor. Her first piece will be about Wimbledon. [Racked]
- “The Today Show” was evacuated this morning after a man attempted to kill himself at Rockefeller Center. [Raw Story]
- Ridiculous Karl Lagerfeld statements (and there are many) are memorialized in a new book of absurd-isms called The World According To Karl. [NYMag.com]
- Come to my window and I’ll get you high! Melissa Ethridge says it was medical marijuana that got her through her 2004 breast cancer diagnosis. [CNN]
- The Susan G. Komen for the Cure breast cancer charity has canceled half of its fundraising races around the country. [New York Times]
- The 35 greatest quotes about hipsters. [Thought Catalog]
- Jack White has rescued a Detroit theater which he’s performed at nine times from foreclosure by making a $142,000 donation. [US Weekly]
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.