Channing Tatum And Jenna Dewan-Tatum Name Their Baby Girl Everly
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum named their baby girl Everly. Cute! At first pic of Channing Tatum holding little Everly, I swear my ovaries will explode. [People]
- Soul singer Sharon Jones has revealed she has stage-one cancer on her bile duct and has canceled upcoming shows. [Huffington Post]
- Roll eyes. Hillary Clinton cracked a pantsuits joke at the CFDAs last night. [NYMag.com]
- Kim Kardashian’s baby shower involved “goddess-like floral headdresses.” Oh my. [ET Online]
- Young people: not so into Republicans. [New York Times]
- “Beautiful people” now have their own employment website. Um, isn’t this just called a modeling agency? [The Gloss]
- No, Michael Moore is not making a documentary about an anti-masturbation dolphin named Fappy. [Daily Dot]
- Michael Lohan blames Lindsay’s ex Samantha Ronson for “drag[ging] her down” and claims Ronson made $175,000 off a photo of Lindz passed out in her car. Uh huh. Yup. That’s her problem. [Huffington Post]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.