Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan-Tatum Had A Baby Girl!
- Aww, congrats to Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan, who welcomed their first child, a girl, last Thursday. No word on a name, but rumor has it she’s already a better dancer than you. [Us Weekly]
- It’s confirmed that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting a baby girl. The reality star revealed the news on the season premiere of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” last night. Kim also had her star-studded baby shower yesterday, and, obviously, a camera crew was present. [People]
- Now she’s gone too far. In yet another Twitter rant this weekend, Amanda Bynes lashed out at her dad by dissing RuPaul, tweeting, “My dad is as ugly as RuPaul! So thankful I look nothing like you both! I had nose surgery after my mug shots so my nose and I are gorgeous!” RuPaul, being the class act that he is, responded: “Derogatory slurs are ALWAYS an outward projection of a person’s own poisonous self-loathing.” TRUTH. [World Of Wonder]
- Speaking of Amanda, she’s apparently been evicted from her apartment. You know, the place she tossed the bong/vase from. [Huffington Post]
- Angelina Jolie made her first public appearance since revealing she has a double mastectomy by walking the red carpet on Brad Pitt’s arm at the premiere of “World War Z.” [Dlisted]
- Sad news: Bruno Mars’ mother passed away suddenly from a brain aneurysm. She was only 55 years old. [Celebuzz]
- Love this: 10 true stories behind directors’ most personal films. [Flavorwire]