Former Child Star Mara Wilson Explains Why So Many Of Them Go Crazy
- Remember the little girl from “Mrs. Doubtfire” and “Matilda”? Her name is Mara Wilson and she went to NYU and now works as a writer. She’s also pretty darn smart, as is evident from her piece on Cracked explaining seven reasons why child stars go crazy. Basically, it comes down to their parents not helping them, other grownups treating them hella inappropriately, and not having enough of an education to know any better about a lot of things. It’s fascinating. And actually makes me feel bad for Lindsay Lohan. [Cracked]
- On that note, buy your “Free Amanda” shirt now! [Society6]
- It looks like Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have called off their engagement for good. [US Weekly]
- James Lipton from “Inside The Actors Studio” was a pimp in Paris after World War II. And now you know. [Philly.com]
- Wine pairings for your high school reading list! [The Hairpin]
- Josh Duggar’s LinkedIn page is exactly as depressing as you’d expect from one of the children from “19 Kids & Counting.” [Faith Goes Pop]
- Dudes, here are 14 reasons you suck at online dating. [Uptown Magazine]
- On the problem with celebrating straight actors (Michael Douglas! Heath Ledger!) who play gay roles. [Flavorwire]
- Do women with tattoos get more attention? [How About We]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.