A woman is selling genuinely positive pregnancy tests via Craiglist, I guess because she’s pregnant and doesn’t mind peeing on lots of sticks. In the Craiglist post she writes:
Yes, you saw that right! I am selling positive pregnancy tests! Ever since I became pregnant, I have been asked numerous times for a positive test, so I decided to start charging for it! I will take the test the same day you want to pick it up! I dont care what you use it for, not my business! ;)
I am always near my phone, so just send an e-mail!
All that for just $25! Now, let’s just think about why you might want someone else’s used preggo stick. (All of the reasons are vaguely related to “The Maury Povitch Show,” for sure)
- You want to trick your boyfriend into believing you’re pregnant to get money for an abortion that you will actually use to buy a new handbag.
- You want to trick your boyfriend into staying with you because you are crazy enough to purchase positive pregnancy tests, so chances are, you’ve done something equally batcrackers to him in the past.
- You’re a teen who wants to pull a prank on your unsuspecting parents.
- You have created an elaborate plot to plant a pos-pregnant test on your arch enemy, so that she gets freaked out and thinks she’s knocked up.
- You are a fan of daytime soap operas and cannot discern reality from “Days of Our Lives.”
- You have a fetish for pregnant lady pee.
But maybe I’m wrong, and there’s some altruistic, kind reason one would want a peed-on, positive pregnancy test? Share your best guess in the comments!
[Pregnancy test photo courtesy of Shutterstock]